Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updated Laundry Room

So here are the before and after pictures of our laundry room. The before is so unorganized and messy! And so much white!! I am happy that the majority of my clothes can now be dried so hopefully it will stay nice and clean.The orange is pretty bright (Pumpkin Burst from Valspar) and it's even brighter than in the picture (especially with the lights on, haha). But it's really fun and now I actually enjoy being in this room...although the W/D might have something to do with that. And of course I just HAD to buy a pretty jar to put my detergent in. (Try Charlie's Soap, it's amazing!)

Now I just need a rug and a sign on the wall and it's complete! I want to get something to hang the ironing board, broom, and mop but I don't want them in here now, so out to the garage they will go.

3 comments:

  1. Love the laundry room! I agree with you, I think I would enjoy being in there too!

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Just wanted to pop-in to thank you for entering a past giveaway I had on my blog - I would like to inform you of another giveaway I have open right now (Girl's Paisley Swing Top)! Winner will be announced on 3/20 - so enter by the 19th :) Also - I've got future giveaways planned, so keep a look out!

    God Bless,
    Celeste
    http://etsyitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! My husband is in the process of having a shop built.....then I get his storage room for a new laundry room! I cannot wait....I have big plans for an Electrolux washer and dryer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!