Thursday, May 7, 2009

I found this type of post on another blog and thought I'd post it on mine!


For Today:

Outside my window: it's overcast and looking out makes me hope it doesn't rain so our mower can come Saturday. Yuck!

I am thinking: about what I am going to eat for lunch, how anxious I am for Adam to be home, and how I have overwhelming piles of magazines to look through and recycle!

I am thankful for: my amazing friends and family that have kept me company while Adam was out of town.

From the kitchen: I can't wait to be able to stock up on food again. I've been itching to cook and it's hard to cook for only one person.

I am wearing: a t-shirt and jeans. Boring, I know.

I am reading: Marley and Me currently. Next up is The Notebook and The Wedding.

I am hoping: to find something cute to wear this weekend when I go shopping with Emily tonight!

I am creating: some organizational files from all of my magazine tear-outs.

I am hearing: silence.

Around the house: it is completely spotless and I am so thankful to just relax today and tomorrow.

One of my favorite things: is snuggling with Adam. We are huge cuddlers! We hold each other all night, snuggle on the couch while watching TV, and I LOVE snuggling in bed on Saturday mornings.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Shopping with Emily tonight, Adam comes home tomorrow, our friend Kevin's b-day party this weekend, and spending Mother's Day with Adam's Mom and Grandmother.

What's going on in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!