Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tea Towel Set and Borba Winners

Thank you all who entered and gave me the best ideas for topics! I loved finding out what your favorite blog topics are. I love blogs with craft tutorials, organizing, freebies (who doesn't??), cleaning tips, and home decor! I hope you will come back and see me sometime. (Check out my previous entry and give me your thoughts on painting)

Now...on to the winners!

Giveaway #1 Winner of the Tea Towel Set is.............Bethany! Who said:

Bethany said...

Tell us about your hobbies. Tell us about unique experiences that have taught you things. Those towels are adorable by the way.


Giveaway#2 Winner of the Borba Atomizer is..........PrissyGreen! Who said:
PrissyGreen said...

I love the atomizer!

I would blog about events that have helped your marriage be stronger. Or tips to help a marriage.

thanks !!!


Ladies, thank you so much for visiting and I hope you enjoy your prizes! I have emailed the winners and if I don't hear back from them by February 4th, I will pick a new one.

2 comments:

  1. I just emailed you my address! Thanks so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering my giveaways!

    Shalom,
    Miss Jocelyn
    http://aponderingheart.com
    http://feelinfeminine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!